Hi there, everyone..^^
I m back..
Don't know what had happened to my chinese star.
Once u click it, the computer will lag. ><
That's why now i need to type in english.
Few months ago, i started my A-level in Kemayan ATC which is quite near to petaling street.
OMG. Till now, i don't really have my holidays or break.
Public holiday is only my holidays.
Even next week for raya break is just friday.
Futhermore, my class starts everyday from 9.30am to 5pm.
Really feel so tired.
Still got 5 weeks more to my AS exam.
I feel like there's nothing go into my mind. ><

Yes, I am 18 now.
Lots application which are only available for those who are 18 above, i can go through now.
Thanks for those who give the wishes and presents to me^^ Appreciate them.
But, even i grow one age older, i m still SHORT. T-T

I have to go. My mum is calling me for dinner.
I will update again next week.

by LOBSTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment