yo frenz.. finally fns my exam..
haf my geografi as d last paper b4 holidays
say bye bye loudly to 2 n a half week exam.. haha
felt tired? of cz..
the time is so packed..
packed till hard to breath.. wana vomit..
my hands are paining.. u sure wonder any relationship btw hand paining and exam?
u can imagine tat how could it be if take almost 4 papers per day..
write write write write and write.. non-stop writing..
y d government dowan change d format to all questions r objective?
av1 sure will cheer for that.. haha..

yes.. start my holidayz now..
2 weeks.. but lots of homework to do..
my dear tchers, y u gave so lots hmwk?
aiksss.. holidays got lots things to do..
molo going for d camp.. 3dayz 2 nitez.. gona meet frenz ter..

wat m i going to do when holidayzz>>
haf group discussion for est competition..
haf group discussion for debate..
fns up 3 chinese exercise bukz wif 6 model tests for each bukzz..
do folio..
complete all hmwk in schools..
prepare for chemistry quiz competition..
. . . . . and so on..

gona chaozzz..

happy holidayz yea frenzz.. =P

2 comments:

gambateh!

hahahahhahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahhahahahahha...zi lian...XD...HAHAHAHHAHA...im the worst student in the district by the way...XD..with my poor results in both my curriculum and my co-curriculum...XD...hahhahahahaahhaha...

XD..this is for the "hohoho" post de..hehehe...cant post there...donno why..heheh..XD...too yong sue i guess..XD...

Post a Comment